- Plan to be in the office around 60-90 minutes. Arrive 15 minutes
before your scheduled appointment time if you haven’t already filled out intake paperwork.
- Before your treatment. Dress in comfortable clothing that is not too tight and allows for access to many regions throughout the body. If specific needle locations require removal of some articles of clothing, a sheet will be provided.
- Evaluation. Once you are escorted to the treatment room you will discuss your case with Matt.
- Treatment. Acupuncture needles will be inserted and you’ll lay relaxed for about 45 minutes.
- After the Treatment. Plan for a restful day. This keeps your body in a healing state as long as possible and allows the treatment to settle in thoroughly. Immediately engaging in stressful or physical activities may counter-act the effects of the treatment.
- Other Questions? See our F.A.Q.